Monday, September 7, 2009

Pre Dawn

Welcome to my P650 Blog...

I'm a second year Learning Sciences graduate student at Indiana University, with a background in documentary work (BA from USC) and a MA in educational technology. One of my tasks for this fall's Learning in New Media class is to construct a blog and fill it with my studio work and reflections...hence the title of the blog: Glimpses of Light. I've realized my journey through graduate school, is at a pre-dawn stage, as I find myself at times grasping in the darkness, attempting to connect bits of information that will light my way through this maze of knowledge. With that said, I can see bits of light emerging as the darkness of the first year makes way for the dawning coming forth.

If you wish…join my adventure as the light unfolds during my exploration the arts in new media.

1 comment:

  1. Nice title! I like the premise and look forward to reading more about your insights as the course moves forward...

    "One of the most difficult things to do is to paint darkness which nonetheless has light in it."
    - Vincent van Gogh

    ReplyDelete